– Central and South London –
– Central and South London –
The most important thing about grooming (apart from knowing that only the best products are used on your dogs) is being reassured that they will be cared for like they would be by yourself at home. And at Hair of the Doggy you are left with that feeling!
THE MOST EFFECTIVE DENTAL HYGIENE FOR DOGS
With this service, you can achieve the most effective dental hygiene for your dog; cleaning without movement, vibration or noise makes it acceptable for all dogs.
No anaesthetic required
Ultrasound removes tartar and stains, freshens the breath and kills bacteria with no harmful side effects.
- Dogs will require 1 – 5 sessions
- 2 sessions are usual for dogs with moderate tartar and staining
- Just £40 per session
- Only £25 for top up sessions thereafter (see t & c’s)
- Avoid oral vet bills by regular plaque and tartar removal\You have the choice to buy your own brush head for only £10.00
The Advantages of Teeth Cleaning for your Dog
- Fast and highly efficient, antibacterial deep cleaning
- Tooth cleaning and tartar removal without anaesthetic risk
- New plaque and tartar formation is prevented
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise – a benefit for sensitive teeth and gums
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach (e.g gum pockets, interdental spaces, deep fissures)
- Improves blood circulation and lymph flow
- The antibacterial effect eliminates pathogenic bacteria on the teeth, gums and especially in the gum pockets
- Reduces and prevents unpleasant mouth odours and caries (decay or crumbling of a tooth or bone)
- Whiter teeth
- Dental hygiene is performed in the comfort of your dogs’ groomers
- Save veterinary fees
- No harmful side effects
- Only a 30-minute session
To book your dogs teeth cleaning session, either call or complete the enquiry form below and we will contact you to arrange a booking.
Please note: Your dog must accept the mouth and teeth to be touched for us to be able to provide this service. Please try this at home before you book.
If you have more than one dog or fancy regularly cleaning your own dogs teeth, you can buy the brush and kit from us. It is very easy to use and we offer online webinars which are small groups and personal so you can learn all about the technology of the brush, how to use it and the great effects it will have on your dogs teeth, minimising and often negating the need for teeth cleaning under anaesthetic.
For same day bookings please call us on 07979524127 or text us via Whatsapp to confirm availability.
NB: if you need to cancel your appointment, please strive to give us more than 24 hours notice so we may accommodate other customers.
£25 cancellation fee if less than 24 hours notice given.
For your first visit we require a £25 deposit payable at the time of your booking’s confirmation call.
*Final appointment starts at 17:00
Get in Touch By Phone Or email
We are always here to help and provide assistance.